Corrections, non-retrievable content and a lack of access security – anybody that wants to avoid→
Print marketing is more effective than e-mail marketing, especially if it involves customer-specific product recommendations→
Very successful in Germany and has been operating in the US market for just 10→
Two fundamental choices determine success or failure in the online business. eCommerce success indicates either→
Trying it out yourself or rather giving publishing companies the elbow – self-publishers are getting→
The online print industry has been using social networks as a marketing channel for some→
Picture This Clothing: design-it-yourself dresses provided by a print start-up is sure to make young girls’ hearts beat faster
Young girls can become the designers of their own printed dresses – that is what→
Cimpress: decentralization of its organizational structure – is it applying a new “go local” strategy?
Cimpress is changing its online print strategy unexpectedly and pretty radically. In future its regional→
Initiative Online Print: representing the interests of online print providers – what’s behind all of this?
Every industry has a body that represents its interests and the online print industry is→
Photobooks in 2017: quality, prices and data handling – what’s set to improve, where can further potential be exploited?
Amazon’s entry into the photo business has increased the pressure on more and more of→
More Posts In Trends
- Trends: Low Code changes everything?! Trends
- Interview: data centralization in the online print industry – what are the benefits? Trends
- Labelexpo: flexible label production – software for the online print industry? Trends
- The future of print: why I believe in print! Trends
- Trends: The path to the future is not a linear one Trends
- Payment market: Instant Payments – what benefits do online print providers derive from this new service? Trends
- Communication: chats, mail, voice – what level of service do D/A/CH online print providers offer? Trends
- TRENDS: WHY THE PRINTED BOOK IS STILL GOING STRONG Trends