This year marks the 20th time that the “Catalogue of the Year” has been announced. Companies from the mail-order and online trade can once again apply for the prize for cross-channel marketing in distance selling from the ‘Chefbrief Versandhausberater’.
The entries for the award can be immediately submitted. The closing date for entries is Monday, November 23, 2020, at 12: 00 noon. Each participant will receive a detailed assessment of the evaluation process by the selected jury. The jury is made up of catalog experts who will carefully examine each entry before making their selection. The jury will select the “Catalogue of the Year B2B 2020/2021” and the “Catalogue of the Year B2C 2020/2021” from all entries.
This year’s awards will be presented online in January 2021. Thereafter, the winning calalogues will be published in the January 2021 issue of the ‘Versandhandelberater’.
- Ansgar Holtmann , Managing Director of Vendion Consulting
- Bernd Zipper , CEO zipcon consulting germany und chairman of the Initiative Online Print e.V.
- Christian Städtler Head of Production Europe, MDM Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG Deutsche Münze and Chairman of the Catalogue Working Group of the BEVH
- Gernot Mickel, Head of Omnichannel Marketing and Sale of Gruene Erde
- Gisbert Schmieder, Atelier Goldener Schnitt
- Harald Schönfeld, General Director RAJA Deutschland
- Joachim Graf, publisher of Versandhausberater
- Jürgen Seiferth, Managing Director of Riegg Direktmarketing
- Martin Gross-Albenhausen , Deputy General Manager of BEVH e.V.
- Michael Jansen , Jansen-Komm , chairman of the advisory board of Versandhausberater
- Reinhold Stegmayer , Managing Director of Lofty Zweitfrisuren GmbH
- Susanne Fricke , editor of Versandhausberater